1. The Moving Day Walk for Parkinson's Disease will be held in Cedartown. Registration will start at the Cedartown Welcome Center at 9 a.m. the pavillion will open from 10-10:30, warm up exercises will be held at 10:40 and the walk will begin at 11 a.m. heading north towards Peek's Park.
2. The Cedartown Library will show "Born to Be Wild" rated G at 1 p.m. as part of its Saturday Cinema program.
3. The Tellus Museum in Cedartown will have a "Jurassic Park Saturday" lecture from 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
1. Redmond EMS station 8 in Aragon at the Aragon City Fire Department will hold its Grand opening/open house fromm 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
1. The Second Annual Car Show and Swap Meet will be held in Good Year Park in Cedartown on Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and on Sunday from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
2. Georgia Northwestern Technical College’s (GNTC) Horticulture program will be holding a spring plant sale April 20-22, 2012. Sale hours are 12 p.m. - 6 p.m. on Friday, April 20; 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. on Saturday, April 21; and 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. on Sunday, April 22.
If you have an event you would like listed in the PolkFishwrap, contact Jake Carter firstname.lastname@example.org or call 770-748-1520.