1. The Kiwanis Club of Cedartown meets every Friday at 12:15 p.m. at Cherokee Country Club.
2. The Rockmart Library dedication and open house will be held from 1-3 p.m. at the new location at 316 North Piedmont Ave., Building 201, Rockmart.
3. Blood Assurance is holding a blood drive on Friday, March 30, from 1:15-4:30 p.m. at Chulio Hills Health and Rehab in Rome. Donors must be at least 17-years-old or 16 with parental consent and weigh at least 110 pounds. A snack and complimentary t-shirt will be provided.
4. The American Cancer Society in Polk County needs volunteers. If you have a few hours a week or a month please call Sandy Matheson at 423-421-4092 or email email@example.com . For more information about the American Cancer Society visit www.cancer.org or call 1-800-ACS-2345.
5. Transitions Hospice Care is seeking compassionate individuals to provide support and companionship to patients. Anyone who would like to become an integral part of the Transitions Hospice Care team and offer superior hospice service to patients and families contact Britnee Tow, Volunteer Coordinator, at 706-378-2273 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Opportunities are available in Rockmart, Cedartown and Rome.
If you have an event you would like posted in the PolkFishwrap, contact Jake Carter Jcarter@npco.com or call 770-748-1520.