1. Holsey Sinai CME Church Outreach Ministry will present its Love and Forgiveness Workshop Saturday, Feb. 4 at the Turner Street Park in Cedartown. The event begins at 10:30 a.m. and will end around 12:30 p.m. Organizers invite all to “come and feel the presence of God in love and how to forgive yourself and others” for a day of singing, teaching, reaching out and fellowship. There will be a short registration form available so organizers can inform participants other upcoming activities. For more information, contact the church at 706-295-7265 or Rev. Derrick McDaniel at 706-936-6254.
2. The Polk County Foster Children Association will have fundraiser at the Cedartown Church of God, 448 West Ave., on Feb. 4, from 1-9 p.m. The event will feature sining groups, solos, guest speakers, artwork, a silent auction. Anyone wishing to volunteer can call Renee Barton, 404-556-9450. All proceeds raised will go to Polk County foster children who wish to participate in sports or band activities, need cap and gowns, and for other needs.
1. Pastors Ruby Griffith and Mark Hanson of New Beginnings Tabernacle, 508 McKibben Rd., would like to invite everyone to Sunday school services at 10:30 a.m., worship service is at noon. For more information, call 770-646-3782 or 404-859-2096.
2. The Cedartown First Presbyterian Church will hold Sunday morning services at 11 a.m.
3. THe Cedartown First Methodist Church will hold Sunday morning services at 11 a.m.
4. Truth and Life Ministry is a new church located on McArthur Street led by brother John Vines. Sunday morning services are held at 11 a.m. each week.
If you have an event you would like listed in the PolkFishwrap, contact Jake Carte email@example.com or call 770-748-1520.