1. The Cedartown Wal-Mart will host senior day every Wednesday at 9 a.m. Seniors are invited to enjoy coffee, donuts and muffins as well as five games of bingo with prizes for the winners.
2. The AARP Tax Program will once again be available at the Cedartown Library this year. This program provides free tax preparation and assistance to low and middle income taxpayers, with special attention to those ages 60 and older. It began Feb. 1 and continues every Wednesday until April 11, assistance will be provided at the library from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
3. The Cedartown City Commission will meet in special session in the council room of City Hall at 5:30 p.m.
4. Kids in Recovery meets every Wednesday at 6 p.m. in the Cedartown Library for kids ages 12 to 19-years-old with substance abuse problems. For more information call Pastor Sims, 770-546-0772.
5. Pleasant Hill Baptist Church, 845 Pleasant Hill Road, Rockmart, will observe a spring revival at 7 p.m. Rev. Barry Dollar of Kennesaw will be the evangelist.
If you have an event you would like listed in the PolkFishwrap, contact Jake Carter or call 770-748-1520.