1. The Kiwanis Club of Cedartown meets every Friday at 12:15 p.m. at Cherokee Country Club.
2. The Western Art Invitational is on display at the gallery through March 12 at the Cultural Arts Center in Rockmart located at 316 North Piedmont Ave., Building 300. The gallery is open Fridays and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. or by appointment by calling 770-684-2707.
3. The Shorter University Theatre Department will perform “Pride and Prejudice” Feb.16-19 and 23-26 in the university’s Callaway Theatre. Shows begin at 7:30 p.m.
4. The American Cancer Society in Polk County needs volunteers. If you have a few hours a week or a month please call Sandy Matheson at 423-421-4092 or email email@example.com . For more information about the American Cancer Society visit www.cancer.org or call 1-800-ACS-2345.
5. Transitions Hospice Care is seeking compassionate individuals to provide support and companionship to patients. Anyone who would like to become an integral part of the Transitions Hospice Care team and offer superior hospice service to patients and families contact Britnee Tow, Volunteer Coordinator, at 706-378-2273 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have an event you would like listed in the PolkFishwrap, contact Jake Carter email@example.com or call 770-748-1520.