1. Atlanta author Eddie Snipes will be at the Rockmart Library from 10 a.m. to noon on Saturday, Feb. 2. Snipes is the author of sweveral books including "I Call Him Dancer" and "The Promise of a Sound Mind: God’s Plan for Emotional and Mental Health". He has served two terms as president of the Christian Authors Guild and is currently serving as the organization’s editor. This is a free event and everyone is invited to attend. For additional information, contact Donna Duff at 770-855-7767.
2. A fish fry will be held from 11:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 2 at the Rockmart Masonic Lodge. The menu consists of fish with hush puppies, french fries and slaw. Plates are $7 each, eat in or take out. All proceeds will go to the Shrine Circus Fund. For more information, call 770-715-1357 or 770-684-0665.
1. Anna Kresge United Methodist Chruch, 15 Booger Hollow Road, Cedartown, will holds breakfast at 9:30 a.m., Sunday school classes at 10 a.m. and worship service at 10:55 a.m. every Sunday.
2. New Hope Fellowship Church, 363 Blanche Rd., Cedartown, will begin a 12-message sermon titled “People of Faith” on Feb. 3.
3. Freedom Baptist Church, 770 Huntington Rd., Cedartown, invites everyone to join in a “Read the Bible For Life” class every Sunday at 6 p.m.
If you have an event you would like posted on the PolkFishwrap, contact Jake Carter firstname.lastname@example.org or call 770-748-1520.